Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stale Stash Swap Begins!

Charm About You

I am so far behind!

Lucy at Charm About You is hosting a Stale Stash Swap.

If you like what you see and are willing to do a straight swap, let me know in the comments. Let me see what you have and if I like it, we'll swap!!

I am swapping these as individual FQs, but if you want to swap for multiple FQs of the same fabric, I will leave it uncut.

1 FQ of Peacock quilt shop quality

4 FQ of Everything But The Kitchen Sink

4 FQ Gypsy for Free Spirit -----> 2 FQ SWAPPED

2 FQ vintage

4 FQ Amy Butler

4 FQ Tufted Tweets WASHED -----> ALL 4 FQs SWAPPED

4 FQ Woodland Wonderland

4 FQ Spirographix -----> 3 FQ SWAPPED

4 FQ Germania -----> 1 FQ SWAPPED

4 FQ Strawberry Fields -----> 2 FQ SWAPPED

1 FQ Outfoxed -----> 1 FQ SWAPPED

4 FQ Tidbits -----> 2 FQ SWAPPED

1 FQ Meet The Gang -----> 1 FQ SWAPPED

2 FQ Robert Kauffman -----> 1 FQ SWAPPED

2 FQ Riley Blake -----> 1 FQ SWAPPED

2 FQ Swirly Buds -----> 2 FQ SWAPPED

Don't forget to check out Lucy's blog to see everyone who linked up, and if you want to join in, you should!!



  1. That's a great idea! I might have to use that sometime!

  2. I LOVE the tidbits and strawberry fields fabric and would be willing to swap you 4 FQ's of mine for 2 of each of those. My parents are coming for a visit (in about 10 minutes) though so I won't have time to upload my pictures until tonight. Don't feel that you have to save them but I'll check back with you later :)

    Thanks for posting this, I hope I can get in on some of the excitement!

  3. Great fabrics!! Thanks so much for joining the swap!!
    I'm in love with the Spirographix I only have a couple of official swaps left but if there's something you're looking to get let me know! :)

  4. Like the Germania and the Tufted Tweets =D

  5. I love the pink drops - what was it called - tidbits? How does this swapping work??

  6. I love the hedgehogs! I have several options to swap, let me know if anything interests you!!


  7. Oh gosh I'd love to swap you for the riley blake and the meet the gang! I'm working on my post. it will be up soon :)

  8. I'd love 1 of Tidbits, both Swirly buds and the Meet the Gang (in that order) if there's anything that interests you here: http://www.blossomheartblog.com/2012/03/stale-stash-fat-quarter-swap.html

    This is fun, hehe!

    1. Updated with some more options! If nothing, that's fine :)

  9. I love the hedgehogs for my I spy quilt. I have a couple of fabrics on my blog http://www.practicallypippy.blogspot.com Interested in any or looking for something else; let me know.

  10. Found your blog via the Blog Hop. I’m your newest GFC follower!

  11. oh my! so much to choose from. i'd love the spirographix and/or the gypsy. Mine are listed here:

  12. ok done deal! my 2 for your two i listed out above! this is fun :D

  13. I have a crush on 1 or 2 FQs of your 'Everything but the Kitchen Sink'and the remaining 1FQ of 'Meet the Gang'. I am #18 on the Swap Link page and am offering Easter, Halloween and farmyard novelty prints if you are interested.


Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin