I won the Traveling Stash last week from Cindy over at Spin the Bobbin. I was really excited to get it because I've seen them floating around blogland.
I'm not going to lie, there was some ugly in this box but a few pretties too. And before you ask, no. I didn't take them all!
As a matter of fact, I'm adding all the pretties on the right! Do you see the Domestic Bliss and Riley Blake and Michael Miller Groovy Guitars? And the ribbons? And those bright zippers? You're welcome.
These are what I'm taking:
Some lovely canvas print scraps, DS, a 1/4" SA measuring thingy, and the Amy Butler pattern, which I am going to add to my growing pile for Giveaway Day with Sew Mama Sew. I also took out some more of the ugly because I couldn't get the box closed. I added too much!!
So how about it? Do you want a chance to win the Traveling Stash?
Here are the new and improved rules:
- Be an active blogger. Post about receiving and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
- There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
- There is a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
- You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken.
- Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
- Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA. Sorry guys. I'm a little broke right now!
Now for a little heart to heart: The Traveling Stash is not a dumping ground for your old, outdated, smelly fabric. It is an opportunity to share some of your lovelies with your bloggy friends. Should you take all the pretty stuff and replenish the box with really ugly fabric, I will scowl in your general direction.
To win, leave me a comment telling me which fabric line you are most wanting to get your hands on. Giveaway closes Thursday, May 24th at midnight.
May the odds be ever in your favor!