Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dating Jar for Nina's Bridal Shower

My husband's family moved to Arizona when he was just a little guy. They were hundreds of miles from their nearest family but found some great friends in the Cardinals. Every Thanksgiving and Christmas since then has been spent with this lovely clan and I have been lucky enough to marry into this wonderful family. Nina is to marry Chris, the eldest of the Cardinal children.

Nina is awesome. I instantly loved her. She's real. She's friendly. She has the greatest fashion sense! And, thankfully, she has an appreciation for the handmade, which is why I felt comfortable making her a little gift for her shower. Because she and Chris already have a fair amount of household items, her bridal shower had a "date night" theme and I had just the pinned project!

Dating Jar

Dating Jar

Dating Jar

Dating Jar

I completely forgot to take any pictures at the shower, but I assure you, it was lovely. I did manage to remember to snap a quick picture of myself before heading out the door though! Lucky you!

Me!

Danny

14 comments:

  1. What a great idea! And you looked fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, i saw this the other day! you look great, i look stupid in those headbands.. jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute idea! i love it and you look adorable!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you looking sweet up there ~ love the party on your arm!
    Love the 'Jar' with all the "dates". Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool jar idea. How did you come up with each suggestion? Loving your outfit! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this idea. i agree with jennifer. i look dumb in headbands too, so kudos to you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute gift and date night is so important. You look amazing! You are doing great on your get fit plan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was probably my favorite gift! You are SO creative! I just might have to steal this idea to use for someone else in the future =) THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab gift, hope they don't use them all at once o.O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wondering if you could share what all the ideas are? I would love to do this with our MOPS group, but would feel challenged to come up with all those dates!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So creative and I always love to get a gift someone put thought and time into creating.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to know about dating jar ideas for bridal shower. I was quite interested to know about such unique ideas as I am arranging my best friend’s bridal shower event which is in next month. Already booked one of beautiful lofty spaces and now planning to arrange a grand party.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin