Monday, April 8, 2013

Fabric Crushes

I have been loving some of these new fabric lines lately!! I told my husband he needed to get a second job so I could buy them, but he just laughed and walked away. Must have thought I was kidding...




Source

Indian Summer by Sarah Watson

I would buy this entire line if I could afford it. Stash Modern Fabrics has a half yard bundle of the ENTIRE LINE for $94.00. WHAT?! Need. I wish Paypal let you barter with kidneys.


Source


Source

Glimma by Lotta Jansdotter

Let's face it. I love everything she does. I am so inspired to block print when I see her work. It's so simple but so stunning. And then Audrie pulls this quilt out of her bag and I just can't resist. I've even found some shops offering a radiant bundle and a light bundle, for all you fans of creams and pastels.

Also, it reminds me of this:


Source

I love Blueberry Park. I love seeing all her pretties on IG every day. Rest assured: if I win the lottery, I will be buying up lots of her hand printed goodies!


Source


Source

Bijoux by Bari J.

I cannot get over this line. It is AH-MAZE-ING. The colors are so bright and vibrant and just a forewarning: that golden print is going to be a staple for anyone's stash. Seriously. I am going to need YARDS. I happen to be really lucky and blessed with wonderful, beautiful friends so I already have this line in hand. I really can't say enough about it. So yummy. You can check out Bari's website here.




Source

Koi by Rashida Coleman-Hale

I loved Washi when it came out, but I've used it all up and have been looking for some of those colors together again. I had high hopes Tsuru would come through, but that didn't happen. Not that I disliked Tsuru, I bought one print for a dress for Clara and haven't had the income to buy more, but it just wasn't what I was hoping for. This new line, Koi, is what I wanted! I am so excited to get my hands on those sweet color combos again! AND AND AND... there will be voile prints this time round. WHAT?!


Source

Briar Rose by Heather Ross

Ler's be honest. Who isn't excited about this line? It's perfect timing because Maze is going to need a big girl bed soon and I am SO doing a whole Heather Ross decorated room. It's been decided. I need this line plus some. You can check out some better pictures of each print here.






Source

Collage by Carrie of SUCH Designs

I recent attended a quilt show close to home and got to see Carrie from SUCH Designs speak about her new line. All I can say is, you are all going to flip for her text print. You can read more about her and her new line here.

These are all new lines so finding pictures is darn near impossible. I gave links to sources should you want to see them bigger.

So now that I've made you all drool over fabrics to be, I'm going to go plan out something with the fabrics I HAVE so my husband will think I'm actually using my stash, be proud of me, and buy me more fabric. :)

Danny

14 comments:

  1. I'm excited for Koi too!! I just ordered an FQ bundle of Tsuru. Indian Summer and Glimma are also faves for me. Shame about my teeny tiny fabric budget ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh and I didn't see yours before I did mine... we are sharing a brain evidently

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Collage text print looks amazing! Best start saving I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word! I hadn't came across Indian summer or Koi! I now need a second job because mine will laugh, walk away and think I'm kidding him too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, I love Koi and Collage! I must pay myself more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You temptress. So much awesome in this post - you have fabulous taste my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I have been waiting for Indian Summer and Glimma!! I plan on buying charm packs this time around to avoid the experience I had with Tsuru. Koi looks much more promising. Was not aware of Collage. That freaking quilt rocks my world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been waiting not at all patiently waiting for Indian Summer, gah-love!! Yes please some Glimma. And I liked Tsuru and am excited for koi. Love voiles. So I guess I love all of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just can't get the husbands these days... I'm holding out for the Euromillions on Friday, keep your fingers crossed for me, and I'll buy you a bundle of each with my share of the winnings ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just the lines I am looking at too - and thinking maybe I should just ignore the notice above my desk that says 'No more fabric'!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you my dear are an enabler. I love BariJ's new line and that Gold print will make the cutest dress ever.
    ALso Collage! Oh my...I love this line too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just love all the fabrics you have shown and particularly eagerly awaiting Indian Summer. Just love the colours.
    Thank you for including me is this beautiful post, Danny...and hope you win the lottery very soon ;-) x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Seriously. I love them.

Related Posts Plugin